- This event has passed.
EOS.IO Developer Workshop – 2 Days
March 22 @ 11:00 am - March 23 @ 4:00 pm
EOS.IO Developer Workshop
The EOS.IO Developer Workshop, the main component of the EOS.IO Developer course, is for web/app developers who wish to understand how to create and integrate EOSIO-based decentralized applications (dApps). This live instructor-led developer workshop provides a top-down view of all the essential aspects of creating a dApp, and a basic overview of how the EOSIO blockchain works. EOSIO is a blockchain platform designed for the real world. Built for both public and private use cases, EOSIO is customizable to suit a wide range of business needs across industries with rich role-based security permissions, industry-leading speeds, and secure application processing. Building on EOSIO follows familiar development patterns and programming languages used by existing non-blockchain applications so developers can create a seamless user experience using well-known development tools.
Students should have a minimum of 1-year of software development experience using C++, Python, Rust, and Solidity. C++ is currently the best language for EOS. Rust, Python, and Solidity toolchains are also available to learn and build. High-performance and secure smart contracts are best developed using C++.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What projects are building on EOSIO?
- What are block producers?
- What does it mean to decentralize a technology platform?
- How does EOS blockchain transactions per second compare to VISA or competing blockchains?
- What are the main steps of Smart Contract development from a business perspective?
EOS.IO DEVELOPER WORKSHOP LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Create a working environment for deploying and interacting with smart contracts;
- Explain EOS Taken Structure;
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, modify and deploy smart contracts;
- Appraise the Interoperability of EOS chains;
Certificate of Completion
This workshop prepares you for the BCA Certified EOS.IO Developer Exam.
- Issuing body: Blockchain Certification Association
The following titles include the EOS.IO Developer Workshop